December 28 - 31 (for all high schoolers) , Hayward WI
Ski trip Up North over the Christmas Holiday. Beginners welcome. Good skiing, good company, good relaxation.
- We stay near Hayward WI
- Ski at Whitecap mountain
- Note: The mountain is a bit of a hike from the house (about an hour) but is really good value for the money, with a nice range of slopes from easy to expert.
- Medical Release form
- Please fill out this medical release form, detailing any allergies and medicine.
- Dates & Time
- Depart from Layton: 12:30pm on Monday Dec 28 (please eat lunch before, or bring a pack lunch with you)
- Return to Layton: 4:00pm on Thursday, Dec 31
- Cost / Payment
- Cost: $145 (includes lift tickets, ski-rentals, food & gas)
- Please bring cash for a meal on the way back, and if you plan to buy snacks on the slopes (lunch will be provided).
- Pay via Credit Card in the registration process, or via check. Make check to Layton Study Center, send to: Layton Student Activities, 12900 W North Ave, Brookfield WI 53005
- Packing list and all trip information are in this document: Ski Trip Packing and Info – 2016.